This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Services and the choices you have associated with that data
- Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
- Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
- Device” shall mean computer, mobile or other device used to access the Services.
- “Device Identifier” shall mean IP address or other unique identifier for the Device.
- “Mobile Application” shall mean application provided by us on the Device to access the Services.
- “TPSP” shall mean a third party service provider.
Data Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (‘Personal Data’). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Personal Data
Company may collect this information through various means and in various places through the Services, including account registration forms, contact us forms, or when User otherwise interact with Company. When User sign up to use the Services, User creates a user profile etc.
- Usage Data
Information Company collect as User access Company Sites and uses Services: In addition to any Protected Information or other Information that User choose to submit to Company, the Company and its TPSP may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever User visits or interacts with the Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may include the browser that User are using, the URL that referred User to Company’s Services, all of the areas within Company’s Services that User visits, and the time of day, among other information.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- DATA COLLECTED BY MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- Our Services are primarily provided through the Mobile Application. We may collect and use technical data and related information, including but not limited to, technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
- When you use any of our Mobile Applications, the Mobile Application may automatically collect and store some or all of the following information from your mobile device (“Mobile Device Information”), in addition to the Device Information, including without limitation:
- Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
- Your geolocation
- Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application
Uses of Data
The Company uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To facilitate transactions
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To authenticate and provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To develop new products and refine existing services
- To contact you whenever needed
- To comply with the regulatory bodies and the government organizations for verification and investigation
- To train our staff to provide better service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To inform you with special offers and other promotional activities
The Company exercises care while sending mails to you. In case of any mail other than business mails referring to the Company seems to be suspicious, then you should immediately contact the Company and verify the credibility of the mail.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the Information Technology Act,2000
The Company may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
Retention of Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Disclosure of Data
-THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF
We use third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services, provide or perform certain aspects of the Services on our behalf – such as drivers and companies they work for to provide the Services, other third parties including OEM to host the Services, design and/or operate the Services’ features, track the Services’ analytics, process payments, engage in anti-fraud and security measures, provide customer support, provide geo-location information to our drivers, enable us to send you special offers, host our job application form, perform technical services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of the Services‘ features), or perform other administrative services. These third parties will have access to user information, including Protected Information to only carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Each of these third parties including OEM are required to ensure the same level of data protection as us and are obligated not to disclose or use Protected Information for any other purpose.
- CO-BRANDED SERVICES.
Certain aspects of the Services may be provided to you in association with third parties (“Co-Branded Services”) such as sponsors and charities, and may require you to disclose Protected Information to them. Such Co-Branded Services will identify the third party. If you elect to register for products and/or services through the Co-Branded Services, you shall have deemed to consent to providing your information to both us and the third party. Further, if you sign-in to a Co-Branded Service with a username and password obtained through our Services, your Protected Information may be disclosed to the identified third parties for that Co-Branded Service and will be subject to their posted privacy policies.
- CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS
We may offer Promotions through the Services that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, you agree that your Protected Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
- BUSINESS TRANSACTION
- LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the Information Technology Act,2000
If you are a resident of India, you have certain data protection rights. The Company aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access and update the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access and update your personal data directly within your account settings section or request deletion of your Personal Data. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where the Company relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (‘Service Providers’), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data to a limited extent only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (‘Children’).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: __________________